KXIP vs RCB 24th September 2020 Winning Team Predictions
KXIP vs RCB IPL Dream11 Fanfight Team Prediction Today + Analysis | 100% Winning Chance
KXIP vs RCB IPL 2020 Winning Predictions , KXIP vs RCB IPL 2020 Dream11 Winning Team , KXIP vs RCB IPL2020 – Hi Guys, Hope You Are Enjoying Our Fantasy Predictions & Daily Teams With Perfect Analysis On Every Match. Yesterday, We Have Covered The MI vs KKR 5th IPL 2020 Dream11 Fanfight Team Prediction – 23rd Sep 2020 & Most Of Our Users will win Big Amount With Our Dream11 & Fanfight Predicted Team.
Now Today We Are Covering The KXIP vs RCB 6TH MATCH OF IPL With Dream11 MI vs CSK IPL 2020 Team Prediction&FanfightKXIP vs RCB IPL T20 Team Prediction
Today, We Will Cover KXIP vs RCB Head to Head Records , Players Performance From Both Team, Ground Report , Player Stats On Head to Head Matches , Recent Form Of Players From Both Team.
With This Stats You Of KXIP vs RCB DREAM11 IPL 2020 , You Will Be Able To Predict Your Best Winning 11 For Fantasy Apps Like Dream11 &Fanfight. If You Don’t Have This Apps Then You Can Download This Apps By Using Our Fanfight App Referral Code , Gamezy App Referral Code , My11circle Referral Code , Jeet11 Referral Code.
RCB vs KXIP IPL –24th September 2020 – Pre Match Info | For Dream11 Today’s Predictions | Fanfight Today’s Predictions
Match Date & Time –24th September 2020 | 7: 30 PM IST
RCB Last 5 T20 Matches Results –W,W,NR,L,W,
KXIP Last 5 T20 Matches Results –L,L,L,LW,
Head to Head Records in IPL –
- KXIP 18 won
- RCB- 6 won
AT UAE( RCB): 6 MATCH- 3 won, 3 loss
AT UAE( KXIP): 6 MATCH – 2 Won, 4 loss
Ground – Dubai international cricket stadium,Dubai
Pitch Report – Dubai international cricket stadium,Dubai is expected to offer much more to SPINNER
Weather Report – No chance of rain .expected temperature around 36-38 degree celcius.
Kings XI Panjab vs Royal Challengers Bangalore IPL 2020 – Players Recent Stats | For Dream11 Predictions | Fanfight Predictions
Top Inform Players Of KXIP – M Agrawal, K L Rahul, M Shami, Cottrell
Top Inform Players Of RCB – D Paddikal,AB D Villiers,A Finch,Y Chahal,Shivam Dube
Any Injury News ? – no news.
RCB vs KXIP 2020 – Venue Scoring Stats T20
FIRST T20 MATCH:- 07/05/2009
LAST T20 MATCH:- 02/11/2019
Total Match Played: 67
Batting First Won: 22
Batting Second Won: 44
Avg. Score in 1st bat: 149
Highest Score: Lahor qualanders 201/2
Lowest Score Lahor qualanders 59/10
AVERAGE RUN PER OVER: 7.13 RUN
AVERAGE RUN PER WICKET: 23
HIGHEST RUN CHASED ACHIEVED: 183/5
HIGHEST TEAM INNING: 211/7,211/3
LOWEST TEAM INNING: 71
Kings XI Punjab Top Players Analysis
- K L Rahul : In the 13th season of IPL, Indian wicket-keeper batsman KL Rahul is currently captaining for KXIP. Rahul has been in red-hot form for India in white-ball cricket in the recent. He has been coming into this tournament after two back-to-back succesfull seasons as an opener for KXIP. In 2018 IPL, Rahul scored 659 runs in 14 matches for the KXIP, and followed it up in 2019 with 593 runs in 14 matches.In last game against Capitals he started well but could not extend his game.In next match against RCB it will might be show his presence in IPL.
- Mayank Agarwal : Mayank Agarwal, who scored 89 off 60 balls against Delhi Capitals with 4 big hits in his first match in IPL 2020, showed his class, but in the end he expressed disappointment that he could not bring the team on the line and lost the Super Over fight. Mayank can strike the ball hard and long and will be valuable for helping KXIP get big totals. He scored 2 half-centuries in 2019 and aggregated 332 runs at an average of 25.53 with strike rate of 144.88
- Glenn Maxwell : Maxwell will be in Punjab’s sights this time around in IPL 2020 as he is in Dubai and for your information ,last time the tournament was played in the UAE, In that edition in 2014, the Maxwell scored 552 runs in 16 games, helping the team reach its only one final for till date.In last game he was flop but He recently became the Player of the Series in the series against England, so looking at his form on the white ball, it looks like he will shine in the IPL 2020
- Nicholas Pooran : The CPL star and a left-handed stylish batsman Pooran has proved itself in the game of white ball. The IPL is a big stage where international bowlers are in front of you so you have to play responsibly. In the last game, Nicholas Pooran was dismissed twice for zero in a thrilling Super Over match against Delhi Capitals. In the coming game, let’s hope that he will play his natural game.
- Mohammed Shami : Shami will lead KXIP Pace Attack in IPL 2020 and his experience will be important. He has the skills to be effective early in the innings and lethal in death overs. Shami’s progress has been tremendous and he has dusted off the star batsmen. He was the fastest wicket taker of KXIP by taking 19 wickets out of 14 games in ipl 2019. In the last game he completed a successful spell with taking 3 wickets against Delhi.
- Sheldon Cottrell : A Caribbean fast bowler Sheldon Cottrell made his Indian Premier League debut for Kings XI Punjab against Delhi Capitals during the second game of the IPL 2020 of the tournament.He is good inswinger and left handed bowler so it has been very effective in white ball game till date .In last game against delhi he taken 2 wickets with giving 24 runs in 4 overs.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Top Players Analysis
- AB de Villiers– He will play a very crucial roles at No.4 batting position and he can also be promoted if team required he has all the shots
- Virat Kohli- Changing his batting style during this IPL 2020 in Dubai. In last match and he and ABD played very well and they will try their best to win IPL Trophy this time
- Aaron Finch-he is a very good and consistent with bat in hand and know for his range hitting. On any ground he will play a crucial if he will get sets
- Dale Steyn-RCB is always a batting heavy team but they never had a brilliant bowling department but this Steyn is looking too promising for us.
- Navdeep Saini- He comes with lot of pace and brilliant extra bounce this year.
Probable Playing XI Predictions Of KXIP vs RCB For IPL Match –24th September
Kings XI Panjab– KL Rahul (capt & wk), 2 Mayank Agarwal, 3 Karun Nair, 4 Sarfaraz Khan, 5 Glenn Maxwell, 6 Nicholas Pooran, 7 K Gowtham, 8 Chris Jordan, 9 Ravi Bishnoi, 10 Mohammed Shami, 11 Sheldon Cottrell
Royal Challengers Bangalore – 1 Aaron Finch, 2 Devdutt Padikkal, 3 Virat Kohli (capt), 4 AB de Villiers, 5 Josh Philippe (wk), 6 Shivam Dube, 7 Washington Sundar, 8 Dale Steyn, 9 Umesh Yadav, 10 Navdeep Saini, 11 Yuzvendra Chahal
Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kings XI Panjab Dream11 FanFight Team Predictions Of IPL –24th September 2020
- Final Team will come on our Fantasy Cricket Telegram channel after toss
KXIP vs RCB Dream11 FanFight Team Captain and Vice-Captain Selection –24th September Match
Captain – K L Rahul, A Finch
Vice-Captain – Y Chahal, M Agrawal
Working Playing 11 With Kings XI Panjab vs Royal Chalengers Bangalore Dream11 FanFight Team Prediction Will Be Added After The Toss Of This Match